Engineered for efficiency, reliability and precision, the Ultimaker 3 is the most industrial-grade desktop 3D printer on the market.
Professional 3D Printing Made Accessible
· Complete design freedom
· Reliable dual extrusion with water-soluble support
· High uptime and fast changeovers with swappable print cores
· Cohesive 3D printing ecosystem and connectivity
The Print Head
- Dual extrusion
Combine build and water-soluble support materials to create complex mechanical parts and intricate surfaces or choose to print with two colors. Ultimaker 3’s unique auto nozzle-lifting system ensures a smooth, professional finish with every print.
- Swappable print cores
Faster print core changes mean higher uptime and easier maintenance. Your Ultimaker 3 comes with print cores for build (AA) and water-soluble support (BB) materials.
- New optimized cooling
Ultimaker 3 has a powerful, low-noise fan system. Featuring two new radial fans and fan shrouds, it creates greater pressure build-up for an improved airflow. This ensures better cooling, high quality bridging, faster print runs and smooth print surfaces.
- LED status indicators
Print core LED lights ensure an optimized 3D printing experience by alerting if any user interaction is needed.
Complex Designs With Reliable Dual Extrusion
Create sophisticated models and intricate geometries like this Gyro by Virtox – and remove supports by resting the print in water, without leaving a trace. It’s the most reliable dual extrusion printer on the market.
Water-soluble support structures help you build intricate structures, complex mechanical parts and smooth surfaces.
Choose the Perfect Material
Ultimaker 3’s range of materials are formulated to achieve superior results. Optimized Ultimaker Cura profiles offer the best print settings per material and recognize which print core and material you’re using. The open filament system lets you experiment with all kinds of materials to empower your business.
- Material-matching swappable print cores
- Reliable dual extrusion with water-soluble support
- Built-in material recognition system
- WiFi, Ethernet and USB connectivity
- Active leveling
- Optimized Ultimaker Cura material profiles
- Optimized cooling
- 342 x 380 x 489 mm
- 215 x 215 x 300 mm (left or right nozzle)
- 197 x 215 x 300 mm (dual extrusion)
- 0.25 mm nozzle: 150 to 60 micron
- 0.40 mm nozzle: 200 to 20 micron
- 0.80 mm nozzle: 600 to 20 micron
- WiFi, LAN or USB port